The Philippine Alliance of Human Rights Advocates (PAHRA), an alliance of individuals, institutions and organizations committed to the promotion, protection and realization of human rights in the Philippines formed in 1986, is looking for a project coordinator.
POSITION: Organizational Management Coordinator
- Assist in the preparation, implementation, coordination and management of the Alliance’s strategic and operational plan
- Develop operational plan for the development and strengthening of the Alliance and commitment of members
- Build members capacities and involvement in different activities of the Alliance.
- Ensure security and protection protocols of the Alliance
- Monitor and lead in the evaluation of the effectiveness of support to members
- Assist in resource generation and project development for the Alliance
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs
- Assist in the daily administration of office functions
- Prepare and draft narrative and financial reports related to tasks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience
- High appreciation of human rights concepts, issues and concerns
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Interested applicants may submit CV and Letter of Intent by March 15, 2019 to
and send to email@example.com and copy furnish firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.