PhilRights is looking for two full-time Knowledge Associates (Manila-based, with frequent traveling).
The Philippine Human Rights Information Center (PhilRights) is looking for two people with experience in the production of print materials and digital content, and skills in multimedia design and production. The ideal candidate has:
- Sound understanding of current socio-political dynamics, especially in relation to the Human Rights situation
- Demonstrated ability in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating communication strategies
- Experience in producing excellent content (in English and Filipino) in a variety of styles and formats (print, graphics, multi-media) for a variety of target audiences
- Experience in managing publication and communication production processes
- Proven skills in online information/communication tools and techniques
- Proven facilitation, presentation and collaboration skills working with multi-level stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of online learning environments, tools and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and flexibly, as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to organize work, manage time, determine priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to Human Rights and social justice
Candidates with knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Suite products will be prioritized.
Applications should include a letter of motivation and C.V. and can be emailed to email@example.com, addressed to Prof. Nymia Pimentel-Simbulan, Executive Director, PhilRights, with the reference KA-2018 in the subject line.
Deadline: 5 p.m., Thursday, 31 May 2018
Short-listed candidates will be informed by e-mail by the first week of June and interviews will be conducted shortly thereafter. PhilRights regrets it is unable to respond to those who have not been shortlisted.
PhilRights adheres to a policy of equal opportunities and accepts applications without distinction on any grounds.