PhilRights is looking for an Education Associate (Manila based, with frequent traveling).
The Philippine Human Rights Information Center (PhilRights) is looking for someone with experience in designing and implementing Human Rights education and training projects. The ideal candidate has:
- Knowledge of human rights principles, standards and mechanisms
- Sound understanding of current socio-political dynamics, especially in relation to the Human Rights situation
- Experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating Human Rights education and training (HRET) programmes and projects
- Knowledge of learning principles, methodologies, techniques and approaches, including popular education techniques
- Proven facilitation, presentation and collaboration skills working with multi-level stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in production of teaching modules and learning aids
- Knowledge of online learning environments, tools and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and flexibly, as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to organize work, manage time, determine priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to Human Rights and social justice
Applications should include a letter of motivation and C.V. and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to the Executive Director, PhilRights, with the reference EA-2018 in the subject line.
Deadline: 5pm, Saturday, 31 March 2018
Short-listed candidates will be informed by e-mail by the first week of April, and interviews will be conducted shortly thereafter. PhilRights regrets it is unable to respond to those who have not been shortlisted.
PhilRights adheres to a policy of equal opportunities and accepts applications without distinction on any grounds.