The Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA) is looking for a dynamic, inspirational and experienced professional committed to human rights and sustainable development to lead our organisation with offices in Bangkok, Geneva, Jakarta & Kathmandu as its Executive Director.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Employment Duration: A three-year contract with a possibility of renewal for another three years.
Interested candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form and return the form via email together with a self-Introduction letter and two recommendation letters to ED_Application@forum-asia.org before the deadline.
Deadline to apply: 7 August 1800 Hrs (BKK Time)
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the areas of human rights, justice, peace and sustainable development in Asia, of which a minimum 5 years have been spent at the level of senior management or as a Director of, preferably, an international organisation. Strong experience and expertise in organisational and human resource management, resource mobilisation and finance management is essential.
- Proven advocacy and leadership skills in civil society mobilisation in Asia.
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the non-profit sector.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in social sciences, development studies, law or human rights.
- Excellent communication skills in English and at least one Asian language.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, strategic thinking, and ability to multi-task and lead a diverse team.
- Demonstrable professional integrity, and commitment to human rights and gender equality.